Thank you to everyone who applied for our 2019 Abby’s Closet Dreams Scholarship. The Abby’s Closet Board of Directors along with the Dreams Scholarship Committee are proud to announce the 2019 Dreams recipient, Aazaad Burn. Aazaad attends Mercer Island High School in Mercer Island, Washington and plans to attend the Clark Honors College at the University of Oregon this fall.
Each year Abby’s Closet is proud to offer a college scholarship to one lucky recipient. The applicant that best embodies the spirit and mission of Abby’s Closet will receive the scholarship award and attend a private giveaway to select their perfect gown and accessories.
Follow us on social media (@abbysclosetpdx) or subscribe to our emailing list for information on the 2020 Dreams Scholarship. An online application will be available in January 2020.
- Applicant must be a female high school student, in Grade 12.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better, and is intending to pursue post-secondary education (college, university, trade school, etc.)
- Winner must be available to select a dress at the Oregon Convention Center for the opening of the Prom Dress Giveaway.
- Applicant must reside in Oregon or Washington.
- Winner agrees to be interviewed, photographed and/or videotaped by Abby’s Closet, as well as any other media outlet(s). If the winner is under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must grant permission