Thank you to everyone who applied for our 2018 Abby’s Closet Dreams Scholarship. The Abby’s Closet Board of Directors along with the Dreams Scholarship Committee are proud to announce the 2018 Dreams recipient, Christina Swafford. Christina plans to attend Linfield College this fall and study Psychology and Spanish.
Each year Abby’s Closet is proud to offer a college scholarship to one lucky recipient. The applicant that best embodies the spirit and mission of Abby’s Closet will receive the scholarship award and attend a private giveaway to select their perfect gown and accessories.
Follow us on social media (@abbysclosetpdx) or subscribe to our emailing list for information on the 2019 Dreams Scholarship. An online application will be available in January 10, 2019.
- Applicant must be a female high school student, in Grade 12.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better, and is intending to pursue post-secondary education (college, university, trade school, etc.)
- Winner must be available to select a gown at the Oregon Convention Center for the opening of the Prom Gown Giveaway.
- Applicant must reside in Oregon or Washington.
- Winner agrees to be interviewed, photographed and/or videotaped by Abby’s Closet, as well as any other media outlet(s). If the winner is under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must grant permission